I am so sick of seeing people doing really, properly selfish, rude, mean, annoying things but, lately I have even wondering if people behave as they do because they’ve never been told any different.
So, just because I am kind and wish to give people the benefit of the doubt before totally going off on one, I have written my Top 5 tips on how not to be a total divvy and general annoyance to wider society…
Enjoy and feel free to add your own.
1) If it isn’t yours, don’t take it.
Not rocket science people. Whether it’s a packet of biscuits from a shop or war medals from a veteran, it’s wrong.
Earn it or leave it there.
2) Don’t watch Jeremy Kyle.
He is a hideous individual who feels the need to raise his voice and shame people in front of an audience. It is the modern day equivalent of a freak show and there is no need for it.
2b) Don’t go on Jeremy Kyle.
If you real feel you must air your dirty washing in public- start a blog!
3) Don’t aspire to be the next TOWIE or MIC or Jordan or anyone of this ilk.
Just plain URGH.
Consider being the next Bill Gates, the next Marie Curie, the next anyone who works hard, tries hard and gives others a leg up if they possibly can.
4) Don’t, just DO NOT park in a parent and child space if you’re not a parent WITH a child. It is selfish, knobbish behaviour and people hate it. They HATE IT.
The same goes for disabled spaces.
5) Don’t judge people for the way the choose to live their lives.
You have no idea what has lead them here in the first place.*
* Number 5 is null and void if the individual is doing any of the previous four tips.
Then, judge away!!
What do you want people to JUST STOP DOING?!
Let me know and I’ll pass it on!
You’re welcome. ;-)