My very first BinkyLinky!!
on May 16, 2014
GOOD MORNING MY LOVELIES.
I hope that you are all alright, have managed the week and are looking forward to some happy times over the weekend.
This week has been a bit of a mixed bag for me with periods of the loathsome and the lovely. Thank you to everyone who commented on my post on depression. As Mental Health Awareness week comes to a close I am happy to report that I feel a little better having admitted the way I’ve been feeling and yoga last night was absolutely perfect. Anyway, on to todays post- something a little different, I am co-hosting my first linky! For the non bloggers amongst you, this is how it works…
This linky is for bloggers who have been blogging for a year or less. It’s your chance to link up your favourite post of the week. It’s a great way to find new blogs to read and to raise your blogs profile.Binky is the American term for a dummy which babies obviously use. I thought the name Binky Linky would suit seeing as this linky is aimed at newbie bloggers!
…and your co-hosts are…
The rules are simple…
1. Link up your best post of the week below
2. Visit other peoples posts and leave a blog comment on at least 3 other blogs
3. Share this linky via Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest etc using the hashtag #binkylinky
4. Follow other bloggers via their social networks
5. Every Friday at 12.01am until 11.59pm on Sunday, this linky will be open to share your posts
6. Please include the linky badge or a textlink onto the linked blog post or sidebar so people can find the link easily and to see other peoples entries
Link up your favourite post of the week
(Submissions close in 19h 38m)
||(URL of your blog post)
||Trouble linking up?
So, have a swizz at some new blogs and see who floats your boat.
Have a wonderful weekend…
COME ON YOU ARSENAL!!